- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 10 to 12 large marshmallows
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a cast iron skillet, add the chocolate chips. Snip the large marshmallows in half and top the chocolate chips with them. (You could also use mini marshmallows.)
- Once the oven is up to temperature, place the skillet in the oven. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for scooping.
This made quite a bit. It would be fun to serve to a group of kids. Watch 'em dig in like mine did.